TT: 006 LikeThere'sNoCow TT: 006 LikeThere'sNoCow

It was ok...

I was ok, nowhere as good as the others, the music wasn't good at all, just plain annoying.

MarcyVF responds:

Hehe, I understand what you mean.

Castle Attack Castle Attack

Nice

Nice, finally someone made a stick flash based in a medieval style, also love the song, isn't it from Need For Speed Carbon or Most Wanted?Keep up the good work

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Wow

I didn't expect there for to be a sequel to Charlie The Unicorn at all. But anyways great job, It's hilarious. I see nothing wrong with this movie, therefore nothing to criticize about accept that its awesome. 10/10

Line Life 7 Line Life 7

Terrible and the same as the others...

This the exact same thing as all the others. Added The music sucks ass, its te same one you use for every single one. This "series" is going nowhere, Its a terrible drawing, slightly choppy and just annoying music. 2/10 for animating it through the black and white.

Madness Forfeit Preview Madness Forfeit Preview

Suckage

That was a complete copy of Madness series, I don't mind that you used Madness Sprites one bit, But why copy alomst the same storyline?
First you did the Chaingun, Then Jesus with his sniper, then shooting up the machine/ computer. Why? Did you only use the storyline from the real Madness in the trailer to show your caliber of animating skills? Or is that going to be in the actual movie?

theaudio responds:

i made this movie after madness combat 8 .. i got some insparation and i though i could use some actions parts to make it a lil' better..

Olympus Burger! Part 1/2 Olympus Burger! Part 1/2

LOL

This was so hilarious, Smiting, everything. I really do hope it ends up on Adult Swim, I would watch it all the time. "Here we are washing a dog... with wine... the owner was pretty pissed." 10/10

Battlepark Battlepark

Great!!!

If your wondering why you didn't get a ten but a nine, it's because of the sticks themselves. Sure they were awesome and your got their body positions right except one thing, it looks a lot better when the sticks don't have necks, but still...Freaking Awesome Flash!!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Finally

Finally the 8th Madness. I've waited so long for it. Anyways on topic, it was good like always but it seems like you have become a little rusty. It's just my opinion but it was that way. Also nice way of following Jesus's story line. Final Verdict: 9/10

-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

Lol Great flash

Really funny, but it's true, thats what happens when you get sucked into the game.

Inclines¹³ Inclines¹³

Great Flash

Really great work, you should really make like more places though, maybe a different game perhaps? You've done Mario vs. DK, and Tetris, wat other game could possible end up to gruesome killings of sticks?